Partnership with LINC Working Together
What does it mean for employers?
Members are companies and organizations who partner with the Lehigh Valley Inter-regional Networking & Connecting Consortium is an innovative and unique system that supports and maximizes an employer's efforts to recruit and retain the best and the brightest talent. This is done by creating a network that maximizes and leverages membership engagement.
Services offered through models like LINC's show that utilizing services reduces non-job related stresses and positively effects productivity (International Journal of Business and Management). How does that happen?
- Increases new employee productivity and retention
- Increases the retention - statistics show a 93% retention of new hires
- Accompaning spouses/partners gain employment 39% faster than the national average
- Increases Diversity
- Increasing a spouse's or partner's occupational and informational resources exerts a positive impact on the the spouse's/partner's upward career moves, supporting an advantage accumulation.
- Reduces the Cost of Employee Turnover
- Avoids Common Recruitment & Retention Risks
The benefits of engagement include:
- Concierge Services for highly sought after candidates, new and relocated hires
- Recruiting opportunities of a untapped talent entering the regional workforce
- High brand visibility