LINC assists newly relocated professionals and their families helping them to assimilate into the Lehigh Valley by working through family integration assistance and social/professional networking.
The Client Services Manager is responsible for providing the client and/or partner/family with transition and engagement resources and services to the Lehigh Valley on behalf of the referring employer ensuring deliverables are met. The Client Services Coordinator oversees the Ambassador Program and develops client marketing and events as well as managing the marketing intern.
• Provide client support through coaching, personalized research and one-on-one engagement helping clients build a new community
• Manage Ambassador Volunteer Program – Oversee advisory council, manage volunteers, conduct training and match with clients
• Assist in client marketing including social media, newsletter, client communications, and event coordination
• Must have an active professional and social network in the Lehigh Valley
• Resource specialist with detailed knowledge of the Lehigh Valley
• Highly skilled in dealing with people of various backgrounds and cultures
• Critical to role is to have competency in active listening with some level of coaching experience
• Have a high-level of interpersonal and written communication experience to various levels of target audiences
• Defined organization skills capable of managing various roles and tasks
• Technically savvy – must have working experience and knowledgeable in database, Office 365 and SharePoint, interfacing with web applications
• Must - Understand and implement consumer behavior marketing for client integration
• Experience with various social media tools
This position is scheduled to begin January 3, 2018. It will begin as a part-time, salaried position with the possibility of full-time.
Copyright © 2014 LINC - All Rights Reserved